taurus EECs

Does anybody know any good books/websites/etc that have real good detailed teachnical information and schematics and the like about EEC-IV? Specically, how much voltage is present at what pins when the car is off. al

Reply to
RedSkull

Thomas Moats

Whenever I attach the keep alive power to pin 1, I get almost 8 amps coming from almost every pin back to ground. It's like this with three computers. problem?

Reply to
RedSkull