1995 Ford Windstar, for parts, bad water pump and possible head gasget. 270,000 Km's

Is anyone in Toronto (close to Oakville) interested in acquiring this minivan ? It was running until recently ... minor rust in one of the fenders
and corresponding door. Owner is ready to give it away for a resonable amount but now a few hundred bucks .... it would make a good parts windstar
Post to the thread please .... I do not want my email spammed to death :)
Bill

Please do advertise crap like this in this newsgroup. If every tom, dick and jerry who had a POS for sale, there would be no useful messages. I bet, even in Toronto, there are newspapers. In addition, there is also a site called www.ebay.com on which you can sell stuff.
Thanks.
jeff
I was thinking that I was doing people here a favor, bought seperately the parts on that minivan costs thousands of dollars ....
Anyways thanks for the advise and off topic post. Next time it will be donated to a charity ....

he is a a wannabeeeeeeeeee
hurc ast