1998 Ford Taurus not getting fuel

My roommate was in an accident a few days ago. The car drove fine home - no problem starting it up. Once we tried to start it later, it just kept turn
over, like it was getting any gas. There is no fuel smell, like there might be gas leaking. I have checked the plugs and wires, and have also made sure the inertia switch was engaged on the auto shut off valve for the fuel. Any ideas what else to check? Please email ASAP with any ideas. I am not mechanically inclined, but I have a learned alot from my Haynes manual.... Thank you
I, too, have a 98 Taurus. A couple months ago, I encountered the same problem. I forced the inertia switch to pop, by giving it a hard tap, reset it, and did it again a couple of times. The car then started up. I have had some other Taurus owners that have had the same problem.
Hope this helps,
-john

no

press the button on roll over valve