1999 contur stalling

I have replaced plug wires plugs air filter and still will be driving down the road and it qiuts even at a high speed engine light will come on but when I get on it it will go off and not stall for a couple a days then
comes back no engine codes showing

you retard and get a better scan tool
hurc ast
if you haven't got anything constuctive to say go annoy someone else retard

Give us an idea of what tool you are using to check the codes. Does the motor stall and THEN the CEL liughts or does the CEL light and then the motor stalls?

not sure what tool the local car parts used but the engine light comes on after it stalls out then stays on for a little while then goes out after I shovel gas pedal down I have noticed some black smoke rolling out when have to get on it so I dont know I was wondering I have not replacd the pvc valve yet but idiol is fine
not sure what tool the local car parts used but the engine light comes on after it stalls out then stays on for a little while then goes out after I shovel gas pedal down I have noticed some black smoke rolling out when have to get on it so I dont know I was wondering I have not replacd the pvc valve yet but idiol is fine
before you call someone a retard know the facts I di scan it with the light on if you cant help better to just not comment thaknks for being an idiot