1999 Grand Marquis door codes

I don't have the codes, nor could I find anything to reset the codes.
(the numeral buttons on the door)
My stealership wants about 50$ to reset the codes. Any other ways?
It says in the book to look for a sticker on the PCM, but couldn't find anything that worked...
Thanks...
look on the passenger side trunk hinge for a 5 digit number.