2000 Taurus Coolant Leak

Have a coolant leak somewhere under the radiator filler tank (mounted on the passenger side fender well) but can't see where. Any ideas?

rj wrote:

one used on the ~97-98 Taurus. They often crack on the bottom and leak. It's a dealer item and I believe the part has been updated.
Sounds likely... I cannot for the life of me identify the location of the leak. I fyou look form underneath the vehicle you just see coolant dripping off the frame and wheelwell.
I'll pull the degas bottle and check it.

Bingo! It had a 3" long crack in it. Thanks!