2000 Taurus gas guage goes to empty

My 2000 FFV Taurus's gas gauge just started to intermittently read below empty; then, the fuel warning light would come on. Start the car again and the gauge would read fine. I suspect the ground wire but just where
does the ground wire attach to the body?
Thanks

lmfao check the anti slosh module
hurc ast
you go snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

The doctors -still- haven't figured out why you do that 'eh?

Saw one once while you were mounting tires did ya?