2002 Ford Focus

Can anyone tell me why my focus stalls when I first start it but after it warms up it drives fine? I heard it could be fuel pump or ground wire?? Any suggestions? Also, my check engine light doesn't come
on but the battery light does sometimes. I had the electrical portion checked out and everything was ok other then the amps being a little low... Thanks and feel free to email me with answers.. snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net and/or snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Sounds like the IAC to me. Google "Ford IAC" and you'll get the idea of what to do.
Ed

cool thanks ill check it out..