2003 F250 4x4 5.4L engine 3.73 gears tire size MAX?

Hi all... wanted to know if i can do 33" tires on my stock rims... if so which ones do ya all suggest?
I would like a tire that looks mean but not so mean that the rubber wears
away in no time... i was looking at some of the nicer micky thompson ones etc...
ok to email me too