2004 expedition

I need to know how to remove the door panel with the auto mirror adjust attached. trying to replace a mirror that was cracked. any help would be appreciated.

pull trim on door handle, pull switch panel, remove screws behind there pull door lite cover, there is a screw behind there
carefully slide the door panel upwards.
DONT PULL TOWARDS YOU, you will break the tabs

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 16:48:30 -0400, "ladymcbeth"

If you are talking about the outside mirrors can't you just pop out the cracked mirror and pop in a new one? That's how I do it. On my Mustang the new mirror was less then $20 and it took about 2 minutes to remove the old and put in the new.