2004 expedition

I need to know how to remove the door panel with the auto mirror adjust attached. trying to replace a mirror that was cracked. any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
ladymcbeth

pull trim on door handle, pull switch panel, remove screws behind there pull door lite cover, there is a screw behind there

carefully slide the door panel upwards.

DONT PULL TOWARDS YOU, you will break the tabs

Reply to
johanb

If you are talking about the outside mirrors can't you just pop out the cracked mirror and pop in a new one? That's how I do it. On my Mustang the new mirror was less then $20 and it took about 2 minutes to remove the old and put in the new.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher