Subject Author Posted Replies

2005 Lincoln Town Car window button: where to get?
A button on my window switch (driver-side, front) cracked off. Switch itself is fine. Without buying a whole new switch, where do I buy a single button (just the cap, or top, that snaps in)? Anyone...
2
2

Windows sync
Any ideas on why a car would loose the windows sync? My 2006 Mustang seems to loose the sync on the windows every couple of weeks. (Less than onces a month, usually) No big deal, just put the window...
7
7

SBF specialty tools
I'm looking for a place to get some specialized tools for Windsor building. The most significant at this time is a cam bearing installer. I can buy a universal one, but Competition wants $200+ vs $75...

How to change oil pump shaft on 300 - 6cyl engine 1988
All of a sudden during a cold spell this 6cyl 300 engine lost oil pressure. I caught it in time and shut it off. The lifters were getting noisy which alerted me. The oil level was ok. The engine does...
22
22

Re: Chinese carmaker blatantly copies Ford F-150...soon to be available at your local Harbr Freight store.
Wait for the 20% of coupon before you buy it. seriously, a two ton truck powered by 108hp. get on the free way at rush hour with that a few times and the car payment will hop scared right out of your...
1
1

Can't adjust idle mixture - idling too rich
I am seeing several cars from the early 90's that are idling rich and we = can't figure out what the problem is. After checking the simple things = - plugs, vacuum hoses and connections, next idea was...
6
6

2009 Escape electrical faults
My Escape, only two weeks out of warranty, has developed shorts in the trailer hitch wiring that has affected the left turn signal and the rear hatch will not unlock, either with the key fob or the...

Qustion about Using 2010 Edge USB Port to Charge a Cell Phone.
We have a new Pantech Breeze II cell phone that is charged via USB cord. The provided USB cord attaches to 110 AC to DC adapter. I wonder if the same USB cable that connects the phone to the AC->DC...
7
7

Low volume Shaker 1000 trunk subs
Hey guys, Anyone heard of this one before? My subs in my trunk are working, but the volume is very low, bass inside car is fine. Fuses 6, 9 (under hood) and 20 (kick panel) are all good, I couldn't...
2
2

factory driver side floor mat for a 2005 EB Expy
Is it possible to get a factory driver side floor mat for a 2005 Eddie Bauer Expedition in tan ? Thanks, Lynn

2002 Escape Floor Mats
I'm looking to replace the floor mats in an '02 Escape. I don't want to pay dealer prices but I want something equivalent to the Ford mats and not the solid plastic ones. Does anyone know of any good...
5
5

1999 Escort ZX2 timing belts.
We had a belt go out at 77,000 mi. It was at freeway speeds and by the time we got off the freeway, the engine was shattered. I had it professionaly rebuilt, by a shop I had used numerous times over...
1
1

Mercedes C coupe commercial
Okay, I can recogonize the sound because it seems that 80% of the racers around here run SBC, but that sure sounds like one and not a Mercedes. I normally only here a SBC when it's on the line ahead...

Re: Is This Guy Selling 15 Undriven Ford GTs?
Thus spake : condition in hopes of cashing in after production winds down. It's another to have fifteen pristine brand-new copies of the fastest cars Ford ever sold become available all at once....
1
1

93 Taurus - Trouble With Dash Lights After Heater Core
Got my 93 Taurus out of the shop last week for a heater core replacement ($536). First night drive, the only light on the dash was the digital clock. No instrument lights, no switch illumination. In...
13
13