7.3 turbo diesel

i installed a 4inch bullydog exhaust system and a cold air intake on my 2000 f-350 and now i am getting a funny exhaust flutter and backpressure engine codes. anybody help me.

if it were me.. and that's only conjecture, mind you...I think I would be asking the mfrs of "bullydog" about it.. not this group.
I DO think we can rule out the cold air intake.
Hope that helps.
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, who just Freakin' HATES engine braking and
any other method of 'diesel-bragging'!!