77 2000 cc Electronic Distributor Changeover?

I have a 77 model, Ford, 2000 cc industrial engine that would work better with electronic ignition, or so my boss thinks. Does anyone here know of a good way to make the change, and, if so, what
additional electrics will be necessary?
I personally think there are too many folks messing with the equipment so it will NOT run, and their workload will lessen. The engine seems to die when hot, and the boss thinks it is the points, as they tend to burn badly, rather quickly. I have changed the condenser several times recently, and the points burn properly for a while, then tend to burn unevenly. He thinks an electronic distributor will change the situation.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Mr. Steele wrote:

Google: