9-3. 2000. Electronic window-control.

9-3. 2000. Electronic window-control. Can anybody help me? My mom has a SAAB 9-3, year 2000, with periodic errors in the control of the window. It will go down all-right, but in periods it will not go up again, fore 1-3 hours! Anybody have any sugestions?
Reply to
Zapper Jones

Look at the fuse. The Electric window draws a high current; the fuse may be OK, but the pins or the socket may be oxidised. That was what I found with my 9000 CSE. By wriggling the fuse I could get the window to work again.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen