93 Ford Taurus wont start when parked in the sun?

my 93 ford taurus 3.8 V8 wont start when parked in the sun sometime it will click and sometime it wont click but the funny thing is if i park in shade or it dark out it will start any thoughts on what it could be
please reply.
Ford_Taurus wrote:

the connectors of the main ground wire and hot wire?
Bob
-

When it won't start, do you have power to the rest of the car? Dash lights, radio, etc.?
Dugie
"" wrote:
> > > my 93 ford taurus 3.8 V8 wont start when parked in the sun > sometime it > > When it won't start, do you have power to the rest of the car? > Dash lights, > radio, etc.? > > Dugie
yeah every thing comes on just wont crank dashlights stereo ect. come on ive heared it could be the neutraul safety switch