94 ranger heater problem

My 94 Ranger with 2.3 4 cylinder engine has a new thermostat in it and no heat comes out of heater. One heater hose gets hot & the other one is just
lukewarm.Why aren't both hoses quite warm in this mild weather? Don't seem to be any circulation. Anybody know where to start looking for problem? Thank you for any information.

Because water is not circulating through the heater core for some reason.
Al

Likey plugged... seen evidence of rusty coolant in the past or present?
Some vehicles have a flow restrictor on the 'hot' side at firewall.
if you are lucky, it's plugged.... but DO NOT remove it.
you pay..DEAL with it!