98 Lincoln Mark VIII - airbag suspension deflates overnight

Hi,

My 98 Mark VIII has started completely deflating it's airbag suspension overnight. The compressor is able to reinflate them when I start the car, but I'd like to get it fixed. I have checked for leaks in the bags using soapy water and don't seem to have any. Also, they just recently stayed inflated for 3 days before the problem resumed. My dad hooked a scanner up to the car, but it didn't return any codes. Could this be a problem with a computer, sensor, or relay? Or maybe a valve somewhere?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Jim Walsh

Reply to
Jim Walsh

The air suspension test is separate from the OBD-II drivetrain one. The test port is in front of the RH strut tower in the engine compartment. Go here:

Sharon Cooke

Reply to
septicman

Hi Jim,

I had to replace two bags on my '95 Crown Vic - I found Arnott Industries very helpful.

PoD

Reply to
Paul of Dayton