95 Ford 150 slave cylinder?

I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a way to bleed the clutch master or slave cylinder, my clutch is catching a hair off the floor ....I had to
add fluid because it was all gone....may have a leak in slave cylinder ....but dought if anyone ever checked the fluid in it before....anyway it was so low it got air in the line....it really hasn't went down any in the last couple of weeks since I added fluid, but have to push pedal all the way to the floor, to release clutch.
The fluid does not evaporate, so your guess of a leak is most likely correct. Look for fluid in the bell housing area. To bleed the cylinder, there is a bleeder screw above the hydraulic line on the cylinder.

Thank you...I am assuming you are talking about the master cylinder.....should I open the screw and push the clutch pedal in then close the screw and release the clutch pedal......then repeat as necessary to get all the air out.....I have never bleed a clutch before....put this sounds like the correct method to me :) and thanks again !.....just wish Ford would have put that slave cylinder on the outside of the bell housing like my Nissian truck....man thats a major ...major job just to change a blame slave cylinder....major $$$$$$ for one little 50 buck part replacement.

No, I'm not talking about the master cylinder. You bleed the air out the slave cylinder.