anyone use Advance Adapters slave cylinder to replace crap 87 to 93 Slave?

I've heard theirs is supposed to be better. I've got an 88 YJ with the POS internal slave which needs replacing. Their web site has precious little information. I didn't find a conversion kit (I did some googling and a number of people mentioned an AA internal to external conversion kit) They do have replacment slaves though and I'm wondering if anyone here has used their's and how it's holding up? I'm trying not to do the bell housing conversion, but i need a new one and putting the same POS slave in there is not something I want to do when they are so prone to failing.

Reply to
Simon Juncal