"95 TAURUS ENGINE COOLING FAN STOPPED

I would appreciate it If someone can tell me what switches and fuses there are and where they are located in the cooling fan circuit on a 1995 Ford Taurus? Need to get it working temporarily
to even drive it to a shop. Thanks
So keep an eye on the temp, leave the A/C off and drive it to the shop. Avoid stop and go or rush hour traffic and you should be fine. Bob

Thanks Bob but, after about 2 miles temp gage starts to register too high to trust much further, need to go 8 miles.
Bob wrote:

If that's the case I think you have bigger problems than a broken cooling fan. Unless you are driving in some pretty bad conditions it shouldn't get hot that fast without the fan running. Is the radiator full? Check it at the radiator "when cold" and not at the overflow bottle. Bob

mac wrote:

Bob