95 Town Car module location

Where is the air suspension module in a 95 Town Car? The tech sheet I have says its in the right side of the trunk behind the trim panel. All I find there is the on/off switch and the diagnostic plug. Anyone out there know?? If you would please e-mail me directly in addition to posting here. bradbehm@(remove)localnet.com

Thanks Brad

Reply to
Brad Behm

Never mind folks! Found it behind the glove box. Thanks anyways!

Reply to
Brad Behm