96 Taurus LX Wagon Flashing Overdrive Light?

Anyone have a clue why my 96 taurus wagon seems to stutter after traveling for about 30 minutes, the overdrive lite also starts flashing. However it does NOT feel as though the transmission is slipping. If I stop and shut it
off and restart the car is fine... Anyone know why.. Thanks for the help
anti-virus with a certified 100% detection rate!
Could be a lot of things, but a stab in the dark based on your post is that the torque converter clutch is slipping. You need to have it checked, like a tooth ach, it never gets better.