97 Ford Contour shaking ( vibrating )

My daughter's 97 Ford Contour recently broke a timing belt. The shop replaced 3 bad motor mounts and and the timing belt. The car is now shaking ( vibrating )
quite badly. It shakes during idle and does not idle well. The shaking evens out as the speed increases. I'm not sure what the problem is. The actual power performance seems pretty good. It shook (vibrated ) a bit before the belt broke and the mounts were replaced. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
bigtoe wrote:

3 bad motor mounts and and the timing belt. The car is now shaking ( vibrating ) quite badly. It shakes during idle and does not idle well. The shaking evens out as the speed increases. I'm not sure what the problem is. The actual power performance seems pretty good. It shook (vibrated ) a bit before the belt broke and the mounts were replaced. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. I would take it back to the people who changed the timing belt and motor mounts and ask them to look at it.
Jeff

replaced 3 bad motor mounts and and the timing belt. The car is now shaking ( vibrating ) quite badly. It shakes during idle and does not idle well. The shaking evens out as the speed increases. I'm not sure what the problem is. The actual power performance seems pretty good. It shook (vibrated ) a bit before the belt broke and the mounts were replaced. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

No check engine light on?
Could be a loose or bad spark plug wire, or a fouled sparkplug.
If the timing belt was one tooth off it would run bad at higher speeds.
CC