97 Taurus Dash Ligh Bulb Replacement?

Noticed that the bulbs over the top of the speedo and the one at the fuel gauge have burned out. Before I stand on my head to get under/back there, are these bulbs (hopefully) easily accessed on the back of the instrument
panel. Hoping that they are in bayonet type clips that twist-lock into the panel....
Chris Bowne Stonington, CT