dash light type for 97 ford taurus

Pretty basic question I know, but can someone tell me the type of bulb I need to buy to replace my brake light on a 97 taurus gl? I *think* it's a

194, but I'd prefer to get the right part the first time.
Reply to
Teknical

It probably looks like a 194 but the 194 is too hot/bright I bet. IIRC you probably want a 163. Look at the other bulbs for a number.

Reply to
Scott M