'97 Taurus sputtering, losing power

Hi All -- I have a '97 Taurus sedan, 60,000 miles. Sometimes, when I hit the acceleration, the car sputters and has minimal power. Today, when I was trying to make it up a steep hill, the car really struggled
to make it up and had an obvious loss of power. Any ideas what the issue could be? Other times, the car drives fine; I've noticed it tends to act up in cold/wet weather. I'm hoping it isn't an issue with the tranny...

wires. If it's a SHO any one of the coils or boots can be going bad. At 60k it's bout time for a tune up.
What are you talking about? Tune-up? My Taurus has 75,000 miles on it and it runs just fine on origional plugs and wires/coil pack. I maintain it true to the book/owners manual!
What are you? Working for a parts store or something?
East-
hoopking33 wrote:

No codes?
Check fuel: filter(s), pump, regulator.