97 Thunderbird, brakes have begun to pull slightly

Not much, just a little tug on the wheel. Stops straight no problem. Thought it might be pads so I replaced them (not as worn as I thought) with more expensive set (ceramic).
On the left front, one of the old pads seemed to have worn more. Does that indicate the calipers are sticking? Or??? TIA
Frank

checked tire pressures? Move tires L to R to rule out tire problem.
Which pad was worn, inner or outer?

snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Slight tug to the right. I /think/ it was the outside pad.

SOP is to remove and lub the sliders once or twice a year up here in snow country. Good idea anywhere.
snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Kinda figured. What I get for hurrying. Thanks, as always.
on 10/20/09 6:28 PM F.H. said the following:

Is rotor warped? When was the last alignment done?

cause a pull with brakes released. The uneven pad wear AND slight pull on brake engagement definitely points to a brake problem, and as described, to sticking brake sliders muck more likely than a sticky caliper piston.
This from 45 years experience.