98 contour timing belt

I replace my water pump and timing belt. After about a month the timing belt was shreaded. I replaced the belt and the tensioner and idler pullies. After
two days the belt was slideing off the cam shaft cogs. I have read on the net where others have had this problem but no solutions can I find. I have a new belt and tensioner set to install. I would appreciate any info on this problem anyone can supply.

Try www.contour.org. They may be able to help you.
Jeff