absolute best brake pads for 99 Exped?

I am replacing the brake pads on my 99 Expedition, and would like a recommendation for the absolute best stopping power pad. I am not concerned about price.
I see carbon-metallic pads, semi-metallic, etc, and am not sure which one is the best choice.
thanks
Everything depends on the life the pads will see... There may be a "best" pad for your situation but it is difficult to say which pad is the best for "every" situation.
Some pads play well with mud... other pads like to be hot to deliver their best performance... still other pads work best in stop and go driving in rush hour.
FWIW... tires are the usual limit in "stopping" power.... without ABS, any brake system should be able to lock the wheels. If not, I suggest looking at the cause for this concern first.
Look at it this way... before the advent of 4 wheel ABS systems (something still taughtin race schools) is the concept of a "9 brake".... "1 brake" being placing the foot on the pedal and "10 brake" being a full lock skid. We would try to achieve a "9 brake"... just shy of locking the wheels but delivering maximum braking. To fully understand the ramifications of this, we need to have a basic knowledge of "tire adhesion" and how a sudden manoeuver can turn a "9 brake" into a nightmare.
So... if you can tell us exactly what you're after, there will be a lot of help. Even ceramic pads have a place in the options but it all depends on what you "need".