Aerostar Transmission help No Reverse

I need the Great A4LD guru to comment on this thread. I have rebuilt my transmission and haave no reverse now. I checked all the band and replaced all the steels and clutches. I did not replace the intermediate
clutch or reverse since there was only one provided in my rebuild kit.
I had no troubles with reverse prior to this rebuild. Linkage and fluid levels are fine. I haven't checked the control pressure as of yet.
I also should say that I have not test driven it as of yet since it is in my garage with no reverse. I will try and drive it tomorrow.
After the first try at this I took the trans back out and checked the low reverse piston to be engaging on the band and it is.
Thanks
David 93 Aerostar 3.0L
Is the band engaged on it's holding boss? Common error.

Best as I can tell. It is. I rechecked the actuation piston and it has a resistance to it when I push it down. I guess I'll have to tear it down again and make sure.
Thanks
David