airbag light flash

These days I found when I drove my airbag light flashed. Did someone know the reason? Thanks!

you must be a little more specific. we are not mind readers ,and do knot know what kind of car you are talking about

My car is 95 Mercury Sable Wagon. The airbag light has bigan flashing for over a month. I want to mention one thing that the ABS light turned on one year ago and the garage said it still works. I don't know if these two lights have some connection. Thanks!

Count the flashes. I believe it's a 2 digit that tells you what is wrong.
--
Jim Nagy
Elm Electronics