Another place to buy auto parts online

If anyone is interested, I found this site which has some low prices. They give you the price of the cheap parts next to the better/higher quality. I bought some of the cheap stuff for my pickup I only drive
a few times a year and everything looked good and was the right one. Here is the site: www.rockauto.com Hope this helps someone out there. 8)
"msta999" wrote

And the "Traditional Server-Page" version is a lot "snappier" than the "Exclusive Java Catalog", especially if you're on dial-up with a slow computer.