Backyard Mechanic

I trust your insight more than anyone on here. Any thoughts on the post below about the 4x4 Ranger with locked up front wheels?

Thanks for that, but you should take care... I'm an amateur, but with some experience and an engineering bent and background. Several on here are pro's and I'll usually defer to them.
I have no experience with 4WD, thus cant offer an opinion