Beggin For that CarFax Report

If anyone has a CarFax account, I would really appreciate it you could run the following Vin for me:
VIN:
1FTSS34L41HA87543
My email is: snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Thank You So Much
Add pictures here
βœ–
How cheap, get an account and run it your self.

Add pictures here
βœ–
I would get a account to look up this van but then I would not be able to buy my monthly medicine. So there fore I asked hoping someone would help. Yes its a van that I'm trying to buy, hoping to have my friend help me turn it into a van for my wheelchair.
Sorry if I offended you, but that's why I didn't pay for a account of my own for this.
If anyone has one , I could use the help on this vin number still
thanks
"pick one" <try again!> wrote in message

Add pictures here
βœ–

turn
own
Let me get this straight. you cannot afford $20 for a carfax report because you won't be able to afford your medicine? But, you can afford to buy a 4 year old vehicle for thousands of dollars? And you'll be able to afford to insure it, maintain it, fuel it, etc? That's a MINIMUM of $100+ a month, likely much more. Exactly how the hell does this make sense?
Add pictures here
βœ–

He's lying. He just wants someone to do it for him.
--
For Welsh Military Flying visit .......
βœ–

Add pictures here
βœ–

βœ–
John wrote:

able to

me turn

my own

Add pictures here
βœ–
John wrote:

able to

me turn

my own

Do you have a home phone?
Add pictures here
βœ–
No I don't in fact.
I have this internet connection that was paid for through my local community for easy access.
I had my local Klaben Ford dealer do this. They were so kind when I asked that they ran this for me. They even helped to offer some service help for the van if I purchase it.
I guess not every one is in simple words such as the dealer said some "JERKS will always have doubts"
Thanks but no thanks..
Merry Christmas to you all, I hope your family never suffers what I have from when it comes to people like you.

Add pictures here
βœ–

First installment: 2001 FORD ECONOLINE E350 SUPER DUTY
Bill
Add pictures here
βœ–
Oh thank you but still looking,..
Still beggin for it..
Add pictures here
βœ–
There was a day when beggars felt shamed........................

Add pictures here
βœ–
pick one wrote:

Were you living then? If so, tell us about it shameless one.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Second installment: 5.4L V8 PFI SOHC 16V