Brake and Fuel line size 93 Crown vic

Hello,
I have to replace the brake and fuel lines on a 93 CV from the engine compartment back to the differential.
The fuel line seems to be 5/16 of an inch. I cut a piece out to put a
rubber hose in to stop a leak.
The brake lines seem to be 3/16th of an inch. I haven't cut part out yet.
I can't tell the size the of the gas tank vent line. It is in behind the other lines that are a rusted mess. The oil spraying did wonders for the frame and body but not the fuel lines.
I have been advised to buy a role of each size of fuel line rather than buy two of the patch lines with fitting on the ends for each line I need.
Any info or advice is greatly appreciated
Pat

Buy steel tubing. It comes in straight lengths, not in a coil. Most auto parts stores stock it. Home improvement stores like Home Depot and Lowe's have aluminum tubing in rolls, but brake lines have to be steel or stainless steel.
Al