'93 crown vic

can someone point me in the right direction....I am looking for a site that will help me tinker with my old crown vic. I am looking to pull hte engine and try to rebuild the motor...its not a valueable car but I would like to learn how to fix it...eventually put it back on the road....so any help would be great.....thanks

Reply to
Tim and Jeanette Kearney

--------------- Try: Chilton.com , there are also some mechanic talk groups in some ISP like Compuserve.com and AOL.

"Those people who will not be governed by God, will be ruled by tyrants." - William Penn

Reply to
Chad Gore