Broken ignition module studd (89 f-150)

I had a no start the other day. Took the column totally apart and the rod actuator is broken. While taking everything apart one of the studs to the idnition module broke. Is there a way to fix this?
This is an old truck but driven alot. I have debated getting rid of it and getting a newer one. I know it would be easier to get a salvaged column but they are around 250 bucks. Any advice?
If there were 2 studs, you still have one holding, so wrap a strap of plumbers tape(metal) around the bad end and tighten with screws through the tape holes(hardware store). be careful to clear any wires or rods there. cheap fix and bad, but it works. john

the
===================I think I would use large wire ties instead of plumbers tape.

| |> If there were 2 studs, you still have one holding, so wrap a strap of |> plumbers tape(metal) around the bad end and tighten with screws through |the |> tape holes(hardware store). |> be careful to clear any wires or rods there. |> cheap fix and bad, but it works. |> john |===================|I think I would use large wire ties instead of plumbers tape.
Me too. Wire ties are our little friends. Rex in Fort Worth
Get the parts you need at the dealership, it's not that expensive.

The part with the studs has been discontinued