Cabin oder at full throttle, 4.6L Mark VIII

Under wide open throttle acceleration above 70 mph on the freeway with the windows up I smell a faint foul oder inside the cabin of my 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC with 4.6 Liter. Any ideas how fix things so I can use the 290
HP without wearing a gas mask? The car seems to be in perfect shape and tune without any leaks, etc. Please help.

290
tune
Usually caused by the engine having excessive blow-by which is somehow venting to atmosphere (inside the engine-bay) then getting into the cabin via the heater vents or unplugged holes in the firewall.
It may also be coming from your exhaust through a faulty trunk seal after you back-off, even slightly.
Jason
Is the smell like rotten dirty socks or musty? The a/c kicks off when you hit WOT - maybe the moisture that is coming off the a/c coils is taking odor with it... I know when I WOT my Crown Vic, I can smell an off - musty - wet smell...
PoD

the

Sure it's not the passengers terrified at your driving? ;))

290
tune
OMG how long can you run at full throttle in a Mark VIII... realistically?
Rob * * *

the
Until you run out of gas or road ;)