Re: Anyone own a Lincoln Mark VIII?

> The transmission on my Dad's 1995 Lincoln Mark VIII went out at only > 75,000 miles. Anyone else experience this with the Mark VIII? Would it > be worth asking Ford for assistance even though it is well out of the > warranty timeframe? 75,000 miles is very low mileage for transmissions > to fail.
Reply to
Sharon K. Cooke

No problems on my 1994 other than leaks which were repaired under warranty.

150,159 miles and still going, even without the accumulator piston change out. Although it could use them I guess. Good luck on getting Ford to fix it.
Reply to
el lobo

Yes, we talk about that a lot on the Toyota newsgroup. Dad, however, takes all 3 of his vehicle on the manufacturers service intervals. He bought it pre-owned with 19,000 miles and of course you never know how owner #1 treated it in that short interval.

Reply to
Don Noble