CAN MY RANGER PULL

Page 2 of 2
> GUEST wrote: > I HAS A 91 FORD RANGER 2WD WITH A 4.0. I HAVE TO HAUL A MUSTANG WHITE > A V8, CONVERTABLE, UP TO UPPER UPPER MICHIGAN. COULD I PULL IT OFF
> WITH OUT HURTING MY TRUCK
Ok first, it will be on a DOLLY!not a trailer. And the fact of the matter its the driver that makes or breaks the deal. and some common sense driving and a lil skill. there should be no problems that way. i just ment it's a hilly ride, long way with an old small truck. but the truck is a good truck, a little worked over. i just dont wanna get there with smoke rolling out.