91 Ranger A/C Fitting Question

Gentlemen:

I have a 91 Ranger equipped with factory air (R12). I bought a set of R134a gauges and adapters to use. However, the adapters are for screw-on hoses and my hoses are quick-disconnect. Can someone let me know where I might locate some adapters for these hoses and just what size standard fittings the Ranger has?

Thanks

Jack.

Reply to
Jack M. King

If you have quick disconnect fittings than its possible it has already been changed to r134a

Reply to
fredzo

Reply to
Butzin