i have a 2001 ford ranger edge 4.0 sohc my converter is stopped up

my ranger has a stopped up converter and it is cali emissions can i just replace it with a normal converter?

Reply to
kolby

First thing to do is figure out why it is styopped up. Usually this is due to a rich condition., which could be caused by multiple reasons. Other than that, you can get a converter from multiple places. New I would try places like Rock Auto.

Reply to
marlin.singer