Can you help me identify this car?

I'm actually trying to identify the year this photo was taken, and the car in the photo looks pretty new, so I figured that if I could identify the
make, model, and year of the car, it would tell me the year the photo was taken. You can't see much of the car. Can anyone help? Thanks.
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll44/reegre/car.jpg
What car???

I see a couple things but a car is not one of them.

It looks alot like a 2000 or up Honda Accord.
You mean you actually saw the car?? Roy

I wonder if those are real!!!!
Willy wrote:

Must have some decent cup holders, too.
Uhhh, guys. The car. Remember the car?

"Progs Scripts" wrote:

Yes. Lovely headlights.

Chrysler LH of the 90s, but mine isn't fitted out that nicely. What a lovely interior, well what I can see of it.