Can you identify this cam?

I just pulled a cam from a 318 & would like to know the lift & duration & possibly maker (it seems like a decent cam). It has the number 1136 on the shaft at the front, & on the other side an I5 or 15. At the rear, in front of the dist. gear it has an A & on the other side a 10, & behind the gear 0 "dot" 2. (the dot is in the middle of the numbers not low like a period :-) Can this cam be identified from these? I don't see any other numbers or identification. TIA, ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

Geeze! Yet AGAIN my LOUSY alltel connection went offline & screwed up the post! Sorry! ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!

Reply to
ThaDriver