chg top brake lite-taurus

93 taurus wagon needs new rear top brake lite. Manual only tells how to remove sedan fixture.
No screws, etc outsside. Inside tail door two screws under brake
light. Took nuts off both, but fixture won't pull off from outside. Am I not prying enuf or missing something or ?
I have the bulb. Hate to pay a garage rate to get the thing off:)
Brad
"avalanche*" wrote

Take off the other 2 nuts. There should be 4 total.