don't you think new Ford Mustang looks a bit oldschool?

don't you think new Ford Mustang looks a bit oldschool unlike Ron's Mini?

I do believe that is the point of the retro look. And drivers are sure buying them up; even waiting in line. Why? probably because they don't look like every ricer out there.
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:01:31 -0500, "ilovelkjlksdjgfsdfg"

Hey! Spikey Likes IT! 1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
ilovelkjlksdjgfsdfg wrote:

If you build it, he will come...
The 2005 Mustang commercial featuring Lt. Frank Bullitt (aka Steve McQueen) can be viewed @ http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/launch
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt
ilovelkjlksdjgfsdfg opined in

U yeah... so what!! It won (finish 1, and 2) its first ever Grand AM race and -literally- right out of the box
Look at the race finish: http://www.grand-am.com/Events/SessionResults.asp?SessionIDD0
James and Nastasi Bring New Mustang Home To Victory in Debut Race at Grand-Am Cup 200
http://www.grand-am.com/News/Article.asp?ID626
""It's outstanding to come out to Daytona and win," said James. "Like Tom briefly mentioned, we only got the car a few days ago. These guys at Multimatic got it together. I think everyone can see how level a playing field Grand-Am Cup is. This just shows you how even the cars are. It's great to win."
Nastasi and James led a 1-2 sweep for the new Mustang, as David Empringham and Scott Maxwell came home second in the No. 55 Multimatic Motorsports Ford Mustang in an eventful race. On the second lap, Empringham rocketed past Justin Marks in the No. 96 Turner Motorsport BMW M3 and into the lead in the chicane at the end of the Daytona Superstretch."
In the CHICANE!!! see that? That's HANDLING with POWER!!!
The damn things are BEAUTIFUL and the less they look like something "Speed Racer" and the rest of you crackerbox wet-eared jerks would drive, the better.
BTW... how did the Japanese cars do in this race,,, yeah you'll have to scroll down a bit!