New SRX - do you think it is...

Hi, I'm going to buy an SUV, however I still can't decide whether to buy full-size SUV or go for something smaller like for example the new Cadillac SRX! Does anybody have a SRX, have you seen the new SRX on the street/in dealership? What do you think of it? The vehicle has a good press! Volvo has something similar, right?

I don't know what other SUVs are in the class? Infininty Fx35/45, Volkswagen Touareg? Which one would you buy? Volvo? ;)

As you can see I have more questions than answers! :(

At last but not least, what's your opinion about Cadillac? I'm from Europe and I don't know what to think about it... I know that Volvo is a good brand! THANKS a lot for any opinions!!! Peter

Reply to
Peter_m_04

YUK

Reply to
Stuart Gray

It's a big station wagon. If you want a real station wagon, Volvo sells the V70, in AWD (LPT, R) and FWD (no turbo, LPT, HPT) and XC70 trims, they also sell an SUV called the XC90. The SRX is getting pretty good press from Car and Driver, I wouldn't touch one, I am not into the whole overgrown wagon scene, or the SUV scene (tho the VW Touareg almost has me convinced that they are alright, after sitting in one).

Reply to
Rob Guenther

They're all FATmobiles.. Isn't the SRX around three tons?

To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@" Spammers can't possibly be human. so it must be OK to kill them.

Reply to
Doug Warner