FA: Green Monster F-350 4X4 460

We are auctioning our parts runner, show car hauler truck, that is nicknamed "The Green Monster"
It is a 95 F-350 Crew Cab Long Bed 4x4 with 35 inch tires and a gasoline
460. This truck dwarfs an Excursion. Full details are on the auction page. We are looking for a roll back type wrecker under 26000 gvwr so partial or direct trades would be welcomed.
Here is the link, you might need to cut and paste it if it "Wraps" in your reader-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item $889747 80
Or search item number 2488974780
Reserve is well under book
Thanks CCC