Fan clutch nut on 1993 Explorer

Does anyone know the size of the fan clutch nut on a 1993 Ford Explorer 4x4? I want to get correct size wrench

Fan clutch hubs take a special wrench that is thinner than a standard wrench, so they are not sold by size but by vehicle application; Your parts store will probably be able to get one for you.

Every auto or sears store sells "fan clutch wrenches"
IIRC there are 2 sizes, you need the smaller 1, I think its 36mm

the clutch nut wrench is also a 2 piece design. 1 for the nut, and 1 to hold the pulley so you can undo the nut.

Ok thanks..I'll begin looking immediately