faulty belt determination and replacement?

I have an '03 Taurus wagon 3.0 OHV the is squeaking a lot from the passenger side. I believe it is one of the belts, but how do I go about determining which one it is? Once determined, how do I replace it?
Symptoms are the squeaking and it doesn't go away after extended driving.
Thank you.

Spray it with soapy water and see if the noise changes. If so replace belt. There is only one belt on that engine. You need to check the idler/tensioner pulleys too as well as the waterpump and alternator when you have the belt off.
Look at http://www.taurusclub.com/forum/98-solutions-common-problems-how-articles/127440-squealing-accessory-serpentine-belt.html for information on replacing.
The idler bearing is a common failure point on that engine.

There is likely only one, called a serpentine belt because it goes back and forth to hit all of the pulleys. There might be two belts, the main one that hits lots of pulleys, and another that drives the AC. The lay out and function of belts is determined by the design and space available.
If you need one belt, you need them all. There are also tension pulleys and idler pulleys that are prone to failure, and they should be replaced as well.
When installing the new belt, you route it so that the smoooth pulleys are on the back of the belt and the pulleys with grooves go on the inside of the belt. The inside of the belt has ribs, the back of the belt is smooth.
On Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:37:00 -0700, "Jeff Strickland"

An '03 Vulcan only has one belt. Long with AC, shorter without. (or to bypass a bad AC clutch/compressor)

Thanks, but I was giving a general description of the belt system. Whether there is one belt or two, or three, replace them all plus the respective idler and tension pulleys that might be involved.